● Austin L. Alvarez '68 BSCE Area Team Leader, Shock and Structures Technology for General Dynamics Electric Boat Corporation
For his recognized leadership by Naval Sea Systems Command and the Office of Naval Research as an expert in submarine structures and underwater shock technology that create a more shock resistant and survivable submarine.
● Benjamin P. D’Armiento ’48 BSCHE Manager of Engineering and Ecology for BASF North American Corporate (ret.)
For his patented designs in paint and ink systems and his longstanding service to the Chemical Engineering profession; for his countless volunteer and philanthropic efforts for his community, social organizations and his alma mater, NJIT.
● Arthur E. Hahn, Jr. ’69 BSEE Retired Founder and CEO of E-MON Corporation
For his significant development of bar code and magnetic stripped card technology and wireless chip technology used in current wireless communication devices today; and for his development of the first digital electronic kilowatt hour meter.
● Edmund H. Hecht, PE (ret.) ’56 BSME President and Principal Consultant of EHco Services, Inc.
For his internationally recognized consultations in management, marketing and technical service; for his ongoing contributions to the global community; his receipt of the U.S. President’s Volunteer Service Award in both 2004 and 2007, and being designated a Fulbright Scholar in 2009.
● Walter H. Kraft, PE ’62 BSCE, ’65 MSCE, ‘75 D.Eng.Sc. President of Walter H. Kraft and Associates LLC
For his renowned leadership in the implementation of intelligent transportation systems and for his continuing service to the professional engineering societies devoted to the field of traffic engineering.
● Robert M. Zanzalari ’82 BSME Associate Director of Communications Electronics, Research Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC)
For his civilian leadership and his outstanding management contributions in science and technology, advanced technology and small business innovative research for the U.S. Army Research and Development initiatives.