Why Get Involved in an Alumni Club?
- Professional and personal networking opportunities with alumni and peers.
- A forum to explore critical issues in your profession today.
- Access to cutting-edge research and technology while in development.
- Development of relationships with NJIT faculty from your professional discipline.
- Continuing education (both on and off campus) at a discounted rate.
- Inclusion as a special affinity group for significant events and selected communications.
- Professional recognition.
- Active member of the NJIT Alumni community.
- Satisfaction and accomplishment.
- Enrollment of children in the Pre-college program.
Benefits to the University
- Development of relationships with employers of alumni in the region to foster sponsored internships, co-op placements, and summer job opportunities for NJIT students.
- Providing career mentoring for NJIT students.
- Providing NJIT with feedback – insuring that NJIT students are “market-ready” when they graduate.
- Promoting NJIT through the NJIT Campus Champion program – acting as an alumni liaison to your company.
- Participating in the Highlander Alumni Recruiting Team – NJIT’s student admissions recruitment program.
- Enhanced fundraising potential.
If you would like to talk to Alumni Relations about getting involved, contact us at 973-596-3441 or Alumni@njit.edu.