NJIT Payment Plans will help students and their families budget the cost of tuition and fees by spreading payments over the course of the semester. The cost to enroll in a semester payment plan is $100.
- View a list of your current charges, credits and financial aid awards and then choose the plan that’s right for you.
NOTE: Payment plans will take into account all the actual charges, credits and anticipated financial aid currently on your student account and present you with a payment schedule for the outstanding balance.
- Access and review your account activity anytime, anywhere.
Enrolling in an NJIT payment plan is fast, easy and safe, simply:
1. Log into self service
2. Underneath the NJIT logo – click on the Payment Plan Tab
3. Click Enroll Now
4. Select the current Term
5. Terms and Conditions display – click Continue
6. Click Display Payment Schedule
7. Click Continue
8. Select your payment method from the Drop Down List
9. Enter payment information
10. Payment Plan Terms and Agreement Displays – check the I agree box
11. Click Continue
12. Payment Receipt will display