NJIT Payment Plans will help students and their families budget the cost of tuition and fees by spreading payments over the course of the semester. The cost to enroll in a semester payment plan is $100.
- View a list of your current charges, credits and financial aid awards and then choose the plan that’s right for you.
NOTE: Payment plans will take into account all the actual charges, credits and anticipated financial aid currently on your student account and present you with a payment schedule for the outstanding balance.
- Access and review your account activity anytime, anywhere.
Enrolling in an NJIT payment plan is fast, easy and safe, simply:
How do I enroll in a payment plan?
1. Log into Highlander Pipeline at my.njit.edu
2. Click on the Pay My Bill in the Online Resource Section
3. Underneath the NJIT logo - click on the Payment Plans tab
4. Click on Enroll now
5. Select the current Term
6. Term and Conditions display - click Continue
7. Click Display Payment Schedule
a. Here at the bottom of the page you can set up auto payments
8. Click Continue
9. Select your payment method from the Drop Down List
10. Enter payment information
11. Payment Plan Terms and Agreement Displays - check the I Agree box
12. Click Continue
13. Payment Receipt will display