The Tuition and Fees for the 2016-2017 academic year were adopted by the NJIT Board of Trustees on Thursday July 21, 2016. The Schedule of Tuition and Fees has been carefully reviewed and has been subject of a public hearing as required by Law prior to the approval by NJIT's Board of Trustees. All fees are mandatory for Full-Time and Part-Time students and are considered non-negotiable.
Health Insurance: Full time students and the equivalent are assessed a Health Insurance fee each year in the Fall and new students only in the Spring.
- The Health Insurance rate for students entering NJIT in Fall 2016/2017 is $1338.00.
- The Health Insurance rate for students entering NJIT in Spring 2017 is $670.00
Waiving Health Insurance
- This fee may be waived by providing proof of equal coverage by submitting an application to waive through the Aetna Student Health Website.
- Health Insurance waiver deadline is Monday September 19, 2016 for Fall 2016 students.
- Health Insurance waiver deadline is Monday February 6, 2017 for new students who enter NJIT in the Spring 2017 semester.
- Waiver and Health Insurance information may be found HERE.