- Complete the online NJIT application (www.njit.edu ) you must complete the EOP section ( section 4 of the NJIT application).
- Contact your high school guidance office and ask to have an official copy of your transcript sent to the NJIT Admissions Office.
- Complete the FAFSA. Be sure to make copies of the form before mailing. Keep in mind that it takes several weeks for financial aid to be approved, so be sure to submit your form at least six months before you plan to start college.
- If you are a eligible for EOP, you will receive your NJIT & EOP offer letter. (Students accepted to NJIT are not automatically accepted to EOP).
- If you want to be an EOP student, you must attend the informational sessions.
- You must have two letters of recommendations and proof of your income for the preceding tax year, for example, provide a copy of your parents income tax form.
- If you meet all academic and financial guidelines set by NJIT and the State and show that you are committed to academic success, you may be accepted as an EOP student.
Remember, there are a limited number of openings in EOP. Please start your application process early. Students who have completed all of the application steps will be considered first for acceptance.