Louis Berger International Scholar Award
- Eligibility: Only for international students willing to accept an internship with the Berger Group and to return to the student's home country upon completion of studies.
- The award is intended for students who study in fields consistent with the worldwide activities of the Louis Berger Group (http://louisberger.com)
- Preferred Fields of Study: Architecture, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Transportation, and Management
- Award typically one year of support for a master’s student including a partial stipend and tuition and fees
- Applications (while the student is still an undergraduate) expected by February for the following academic year
- Sponsored by the United States Department of State.
- Awards approximately 1,800 student grants to non-U.S. nationals to study in the United States annually.
- For Master’s degree or Ph.D. study at U.S. universities.
- Application through the Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in home country.
- More info: http://foreign.fulbrightonline.org/
American Association of University Women (AAUW) International Fellowship
- Eligibility: women, full-time graduate or postgraduate study or research, non U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- More Info: AUWW International Fellowship