Systems Engineering and Management
- Full-time students enrolled in the Vincent A. Stabile Systems Engineering and Management Program in Newark College of Engineering.
- Program is still in development
- Recipients of these awards will preferably be U.S. citizens and have demonstrated high achievement at the baccalaureate level combined with professional work experience.
- Selection committee consists of the NJIT Chair of the Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Department, the Dean of Newark College of Engineering, and the Stabile Program Director.
Environmental Engineering / Science
Johnson and Johnson Fellowship
- Supports a full-time student in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science pursuing a doctoral degree.
- The recipient is selected by the Executive Director of the Otto H. York Center for Environmental Engineering and Science and the Associate Provost of Graduate Studies in concurrence with the Vice president for Research.
- Award typically over $8000 for the selected student.
Holzman and McGarry Scholarship
- Supports a full-time graduate student in Chemical Engineering with financial need
- Eligibility: U.S. citizen
- Award has been valued at over $4,000 per year.
- Recipients recommended to the Associate Provost of Graduate Studies by the Chemical Engineering Department Chair
- Financial assistance to Taiwanese graduate students in the Mechanical Engineering program for tuition, room and board, books or unmet needs
- Award has been valued at about $1,500 annually
- Recipients nominated by the Mechanical Engineering faculty member and reviewed by the Associate Provost of Graduate Studies