For the start of the 2016 Spring semester, a new maintenance request system has been implemented to allow NJIT faculty, staff and students to request maintenance on campus.
Sign in to the new Maintenance Request System here:
The new system is designed to expedite the process for getting work completed and provide enhanced communications to the requestor by providing the following features:
- Allow you to enter more detailed information (and pictures) of your request.
- Allow you to specify which "craft" is needed to do the work. A list of crafts is available on the "crafts" tab.
- Craft supervisors can email you to request more information or to give you a status.
- The system will automatically email you to give you updates (in progress, parts on order, complete, etc)
- You can customize your settings to get more (or less) status emails.
- You can review previous requests.
MaintenanceDirect by SchoolDude is a cloud-based corrective maintenance solution. It is integrated with NJIT's active directory to allow you to securely sign in with your NJIT Highlander Pipeline user name and password. The new system will give the entire Real Estate Development and Capital Operations area the ability to better track open orders, understand repeat maintenance issues, monitor preventive maintenance activities, and communicate with our customers. The system features are designed to enhance productivity and provide data so we may continuously improve our service to the NJIT community.
Note: Supported browsers include: Chrome, Firefox, and Explorer (version 11). If you are having trouble linking to the system, please try a different browser.
For Computing or Telecom issues, please visit the IST Helpdesk at https://ist.njit.edu.
The administration of this system is under the NJIT Facility Systems, Photo ID and Parking Services Department. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions, or call us at 973.642.7190.
Thank you for your cooperation as we implement this new system and take another step in improving our service on the NJIT community!
Director of Facility Systems,
Photo ID and Parking Services