Transfer Orientation: January 11, 2017
ransfer Orientation at NJIT provides you with the opportunity to meet student peer leaders, departmental representatives and know your resources after you have received Advising and Registration. At Transfer Orientation, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet peer leaders who will help guide you and share their experience as students
- Get a tour and know know your resources
- Hear about public safety and computing at NJIT
- Meet with representatives from the offices of the Center for Student Success, Registrar, Bursar, Financial Aid, EOP, Campus Life, Health Services, and Disability Support Services to name a few.
- Learn more about student life as a campus resident or commuter
- Obtain your photo ID card and parking permit
- Meet other new students
Please note that Transfer Orientation is intended for transfer students and is not meant to accommodate parents and guests. However, there will be one session during the day to meet the parent liaison should you bring a parent or guardian. The final Transfer Orientation program schedule will be made availability two weeks before the date of the program. For questions about Transfer Orientation, please email the Center for Student Success at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 973-596-5364.
|Register for Transfer Orientation - January 11, 2017 (coming soon)||Transfer Orientation Program Schedule (coming soon)|