Academy College Courses in Technology & Sciences
How to Apply
Students who can demonstrate superior academic ability, intellectual curiosity and maturity are invited to apply. The application process, outlined below, will help us to assess these qualities.
- Complete the attached application and recommendation forms.
- Submit a transcript of your high school transcript.
- Submit a copy of your PSAT or SAT scores, if available.
- Be sure your parent or guardian signs the application.
- Send a $60.00 non-refundable application fee
- Send all application materials, including application fee, by December 12, 2014 for Spring Session and May 22, 2015 for Summer session to:
|Academy College Courses
Center for Pre-College Programs
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Central Avenue Building, 2nd Floor
Newark, New Jersey 07102-1982
Attn: Ms. Ana Cortina
Make check or money order payable to: Academy College Courses
These publications are in PDF. To view them you will need to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in installed on your computer. The Reader can be downloaded at no cost from Adobe's site on the World Wide Web, by clicking on the logo below.
Tuition & Fees
- Application Fee-- $60 (non-refundable)
- Tuition Fee-- $499 per credit
- Text books-- Cost depends on course(s) taken. Books can be purchased at the NJIT Bookstore and online.
- Room and Board--$1750 (optional, five weeks in the summer semester only)
For detailed descriptions of courses offered, or any other information please contact:
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org