How to Apply
Students who can demonstrate superior academic ability, intellectual curiosity and maturity are invited to apply. The application process, outlined below, will help us to assess these qualities.
- Complete the attached application and recommendation forms.
- Submit a transcript of your high school transcript.
- Submit a copy of your PSAT or SAT scores, if available.
- Be sure your parent or guardian signs the application.
- Send a $60.00 non-refundable application fee
- Send all application materials, including application fee, by December 12, 2014 for Spring Session and May 22, 2015 for Summer session to:
|Academy College Courses
Center for Pre-College Programs
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Central Avenue Building, 2nd Floor
Newark, New Jersey 07102-1982
Attn: Ms. Ana Cortina
Make check or money order payable to: Academy College Courses
These publications are in PDF. To view them you will need to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in installed on your computer. The Reader can be downloaded at no cost from Adobe's site on the World Wide Web, by clicking on the logo below.
Tuition & Fees
- Application Fee-- $60 (non-refundable)
- Tuition Fee-- $499 per credit
- Text books-- Cost depends on course(s) taken. Books can be purchased at the NJIT Bookstore and online.
- Room and Board--$1750 (optional, five weeks in the summer semester only)
For detailed descriptions of courses offered, or any other information please contact:
or e-mail: email@example.com