Welcome to the New Jersey Institute of Technology.
A university's people are its most important asset. They are the heart and soul of this rich, diverse and ever-changing organization known as NJIT. I hope you will take a few moments to learn about NJIT.
Joel S. Bloom
The NJIT community mourns the loss of Arthur S. Hoffman, president of The Leir Charitable Foundations and a great friend of our university. His loss will be sorely felt. Arthur dedicated his life to advancing the vision of Henry Leir who supported NJIT's mission. Arthur leaves a legacy of accomplishment that has benefited many of our students. We offer our sincere condolences to his family, friends and colleagues.
New York Times Obituary
- Sept.11, 2016 - Honoring 9/11 Victims Through Our Actions
- Aug. 30, 2016 - Welcome from President Bloom
- July 21, 2016 - FY17 Board of Trustees Approved Tuition and Fee Schedule
- July 21, 2016 - FY17 Approved Budget
- Mar 21, 2016 - Community Update
- Dec. 9, 2015 - Community Update
- Oct. 15, 2015 - Community Update
- Aug. 31, 2015 - Welcome to the Fall 2015 Semester
- July 23, 2015 - FY16 Approved Budget
- June 29, 2015 - NJIT Community Update
“You are here to build your future,” said keynote speaker Kristina Ippolito, who graduated from NJIT in 2013 with a degree in civil engineering and an impressive track record of... >>
The NJ Council of County Vocational-Technical Schools presented its 2016 Career and Technical Education Leadership Award to Dr. Joel Bloom July 20 as a visionary partner of the state's county vocational-technical schools who has helped to transform technical education in New Jersey.
New Jersey Institute of Technology's (NJIT) Board of Trustees approved a 2 percent tuition and fee increase for in-state undergraduate students, adding $322 to tuition during the 2016-2017 school year as of July 21, 2016.
The NJIT Board of Trustees issued a proclamation on July 21 recognizing Sergeant Antoine Hughes of the NJIT Public Safety Department for a 2015 incident in which he demonstrated his bravery, dedication to duty and steadfast commitment to public safety.
President Bloom- Huffington Post