FIRST YEAR STUDENTS – APPLYING FOR ON CAMPUS HOUSING
- Create your UCID and password - http://ist.njit.edu/accounts/ucid.php.
- Once your UCID and password are approved you can apply online for housing - https://mis3.njit.edu/housingapplication/login.aspx.
- Please make sure to review and read the Terms and Conditions 2016-17.
- Complete the necessary personal information on the application.
- A limited number of single rooms will be available to first year students in the residence halls..
- If you apply by May 1, 2016 you will be guaranteed housing on campus. After May 1st you will be placed on a wait list for housing. Students on the wait list are assigned to housing based on the distance to campus, date of application and student need. We anticipate being able to house all students interested in campus housing.
- You will know you were successful in submitting your online application if you receive an immediate confirmation letter. The confirmation letter will be sent to your NJIT email address.
- In June we will begin sharing ways to connect with potential roommates.
- First Year students will select their own rooms and roommates online. More information on how to do this will be emailed to your NJIT email account in mid June. Visit http://virtualhousing.njit.edu to view all of the rooms on campus.