GRADUATE STUDENTS - APPLYING FOR ON CAMPUS HOUSING
If you are looking for a great place to live, NJIT has lots to offer! Living on campus provides a learning environment that is welcoming to all students and fosters the development of residents through leadership opportunities, educational experiences and community involvement. Living on campus is a great and convenient way to experience American college life, meet new friends, and get connected to all NJIT has to offer.
With your resident fees and meal plan, all the basics such as utilities, rent, furniture, and amenities are covered. NJIT resident students avoid the hassles of setting up utilities, paying monthly bills, and wasting time commuting to class, the library, or the gym.
Please review and follow the steps outlined below. If you have questions, please contact our office at
(973) 596-3039 or email email@example.com.
- Create your UCID and password - http://ist.njit.edu/accounts/ucid.php.
- Once your UCID and password are approved you can apply online for housing - https://mis3.njit.edu/housingapplication/login.aspx.
- Please make sure to read and review the Terms and Conditions 2016-17.
- Complete the necessary personal information on the application.
- Single rooms are not likely to be available for graduate students.
- You will know you were successful in submitting your online application if you receive an immediate confirmation letter. The confirmation letter will be sent to your NJIT email.
- You may be placed on a wait list for housing. Students on the wait list are assigned to housing based on the distance to campus, date of application and student need.
- Roommate information will be sent out in July.