The Office of Residence Life assists NJIT students and affiliates in their search for housing in the Newark area. We also provide relevant information and resources to support informed decision making regarding off-campus living.
Phone: (973) 596-3039
View this month's most recent list of area vacancies and off-campus housing sites.
Off Campus January 9, 2017 - Click here!
Provide us with the necessary information for your listing in the weekly off-campus housing listings by filling out the appropriate form. The Fax/Mail form is for printing and sending to the Residence Life office either by mail, or by fax to (973) 596-8197. The e-mail form is a Word document that you can fill out electronically, and then mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to fill out the form completely. If any field does not apply to your listing, please mark it as N/A. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- For individual assistance with finding off-campus housing. Only NJIT students can contact us via the e-mail address above to schedule an appointment.
- For information regarding the New Jersey Transit (Bus & Rail).
- NJIT Shuttle Bus Schedule.
- Explore residency area in street view by Google Map.
- Read the Off Campus Housing Newsletter for the most up-to-date tips and tricks for finding off-campus housing.
- Search the Star Ledger and other local Newspapers
- You can use this Apartment Hunting Checklist during your search.