How to Apply
- NJIT students need to complete an online housing application.
- Summer Intern Students: contact Residence Life (email@example.com).
- Please be sure to read and understand the 2017-2018 Terms and Conditions of Contract before submitting your application.
SUMMER HOUSING/CONFERENCE PRICES 2017
- MAY 21 - AUGUST 5 (Conference Groups and Non-NJIT Individuals)
- MAY 21 - AUGUST 7 (NJIT Summer Students)
- MAY 13 - FALL OPENING (NJIT–Continuing Resident Students returning Fall 2017)
|Double w/roommate (Shared Bath)||$51||$245|
|Double w/roommate (Private Bath) (non-suite)||$62||$269|
|Double room as a Single (Shared Bath)||$71||$330|
|Double room as a Single (Private Bath)||$78||$380|
|Single (Conferences/Non-NJIT) (Shared Bath)||$71||$330|
|Single (Conferences/Non-NJIT) (Private Bath)||$78||$380|
|Single (Continuing Residents from Spring 2016)
(12-Month residents will pay an additional $715 for summer singles.)
NJIT Students registered for at least 6 credits at any point within the summer session (e.g., entire summer, first, middle, second) will receive a discounted housing rate of $164 per week/person for a space in a double room. Single rooms are $164/week/person plus an additional $715.
Linen Service for Conference Guests cost an additional $15 per person, per week. Linen exchanges are weekly, for sheets, pillows, and blankets. Towels and washcloths changed Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays or upon request.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 596-3039 to make arrangements. NJIT students should complete and submit a Summer Housing Application to the Residence Life Office, Cypress Hall. You can find the application at www.njit.edu/reslife, click on the Summer Information section. Non-NJIT individuals should contact Residence Life for the summer housing application or to reserve conference space.