How to Apply
- NJIT students need to complete an online housing application.
- Summer Intern Students: contact Residence Life (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please be sure to read and understand the 2016-2017 Terms and Conditions of Contract before submitting your application.
SUMMER HOUSING/CONFERENCE PRICES 2016
- MAY 22 - AUGUST 6 (Conference Groups and Non-NJIT Individuals)
- MAY 22 - AUGUST 8 (NJIT Summer Students)
- MAY 14 - FALL OPENING (NJIT–Continuing Resident Students returning Fall 2016)
|Double w/roommate (Shared Bath)||$49||$233|
|Double w/roommate (Private Bath) (non-suite)||$57||$256|
|Double room as a Single (Shared Bath)||$66||$314|
|Double room as a Single (Private Bath)||$74||$362|
|Single (Conferences/Non-NJIT) (Shared Bath)||$66||$314|
|Single (Conferences/Non-NJIT) (Private Bath)||$74||$362|
|Single (Continuing Residents from Spring 2016)
(12-Month residents will pay an additional $681 for summer singles.)
NJIT Students registered for at least 6 credits (for the entire summer) will receive a discounted housing rate of $156 per week/person for a space in a double room. Single rooms are $156/week/person plus an additional $681.
Linen Service for Conference Guests cost an additional $15 per person, per week. Linen exchanges are weekly, for sheets, pillows, and blankets. Towels and washcloths changed Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays or upon request.
Contact email@example.com or (973) 596-3039 to make arrangements. NJIT students should complete and submit a Summer Housing Application to the Residence Life Office, Cypress Hall. You can find the application at www.njit.edu/reslife, click on the Summer Information section. Non-NJIT individuals should contact Residence Life for the summer housing application or to reserve conference space.