The Office of Strategic Communications (SC) plans, executes, and assesses a comprehensive communications plan to advance NJIT’s strategic goals and to build brand awareness among all university audiences through the integration of the department’s main marketing responsibilities including media relations, web, online and print advertising, social media, graphics, publications, and special event promotion.
- We communicate with NJIT’s key audiences (stakeholders such as faculty, staff, and alums; customers such as prospective and current students; influencers such the media, parents, and business leaders; and resource providers such as donors, alums, and legislators).
- We develop messages and content in a way that is attractive, coherent, and consistently reinforces the NJIT brand, including its mission, vision, and values.
- We deploy a variety of channels (e.g., print, web, audio, video, press releases, blogs, social media, campus maps, digital signage), appropriate for the message and audience.
- We provide resources, tools, and guidance to NJIT's stakeholders (e.g., faculty and staff) so that they, in turn, can also communicate with our audiences in support of their missions in a manner consistent throughout the university.
- We are committed to continual improvement, development, and innovation.
- We plan, execute, and assess our efforts within an integrated university communications plan, informed by NJIT’s mission, vision, and strategic plan priorities.
- Publications Request Form
- Advertising Request Form
- Submit to Denise Anderson, interim Director of Marketing and Brand Management
Photo and Video
For publicity of any kind, use the publicity/photo releases below and obtain the required signature from individual subject or, in the case of a minor, the signature of his or her parent or guardian. We cannot use photos of people or names for which we do not have signed releases.
- Publicity/Photo Release-Minor (PDF)
- Publicity/Photo Release-Adult (PDF)
- Publicity/Photo Release-Group (PDF)
- Publicity/Photo Release-Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement (PDF)
- Speaker Release (PDF)