Residence Life

Maintenance Request Form

Just fill out the form and your maintenance request will be automatically sent to NJIT Physical Plant. Please note that if the issue is an urgent problem (i.e., the shower or toilet is leaking and flooding the room) you should contact your RA or a professional staff member.