TRANSFER STUDENTS - APPLYING FOR ON CAMPUS HOUSING
Please review and follow the steps outlined below. If you have questions, please contact our office at (973) 596-3039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create your UCID and password - http://ist.njit.edu/accounts/ucid.php.
- Once your UCID and password are approved you can apply online for housing - https://mis3.njit.edu/housingapplication/login.aspx.
- Complete the necessary personal information on the application.
- Single rooms are not likely to be available for new students to the residence halls.
- Review the terms and conditions of the housing applications and contract. Terms and Conditions 2017-18.
- You will know you were successful in submitting your online application if you receive an immediate confirmation letter. The confirmation letter will be sent to your NJIT email.
- You may be placed on a wait list for housing. Students on the wait list are assigned to housing based on the distance to campus, date of application and student need.
- Room assignment information will be sent to students in mid-July.