- To recognize an outstanding first or second year graduate student enrolled in the New Jersey School of Architecture
- Financial assistance toward tuition or be used toward un-met financial need.
- Preference: women returning to graduate school to establish a second career as an architect and then to men also returning to graduate school to establish a second career as an architect
- Award has been valued at over $10,000 per year.
- Recipient is elected by the Dean of the New Jersey School of Architecture with the concurrence of the Associate Provost of Graduate Studies
Litwack Travel Fellowship
- To outstanding graduate students in the School of Architecture
- To further enhance the educational experience through travel.
- Grant may not exceed $1000 per year.
- Eligibility: students in the graduate programs of the New Jersey School of Architecture whose studies will be enhanced by travel related to their academic work.
- Recipients must have demonstrated talent and an excellent academic record and be recommended by a committee consisting of the Dean of the New Jersey School of Architecture and two faculty members